May 8, 2008

A Blast from the Past

Not literally... but that has me thinking I should do a weekly regular segment... perhaps Flashback Friday's. Let me do a quick Google search to see how many thousands of other blogs do the same exact thing, and then I'll get back to you.


In the mean time, I did want to post a few songs that give that 'blast from the past' vibe. And remember, when talking about 80's inspired electro, its all about the synths baby... bask in that synth glory!

Mp3: Xinobi - BMX (Moulinex Remix)

Mp3: Futurecop! - Class of 1984

Mp3: Futurecop! - As Seen on TV

Mp3: Loose Shus - Taurus

Mp3: Kavinsky - Wayfarer (Plus Move Remix)

Mp3: Moulinex - Break Chops

Discodust and Valerie are probably two of the best sources for this type of material, so check their blogs regularly if you develop a fetish for retro sounding beats.

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 bitches: