Aug 19, 2009

Hop the pond bitches

woo15

I fucking love dubstep... but dont ever get to post much of it up on the blogs. Not because there isn't ample material out there to talk about, but because nobody ever sends me shit in my inbox. If I dont get sent more tracks like Marco Del Horno did, then I'm gonna have to revert back to posting other people's releases and bloggable material (i'm lookin' at you Rusko remixes).

Mike Skinner - Slow Song (Marco Del Horno Dubstep Remix)


woo2

Also have some bigger named artists from the electro world, getting the remix treatment from a Mr Benjamin Daly. Dont know much about the London native other than he has some solid house in his music.

Crookers - Business Man ft Wiley (Benjamin Daly Remix) | 320 kbs

Deadmau5 - Ghosts N Stuff (Benjamin Daly Remix) | 320 kbs

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 bitches:

major iTunes said...

Crookers @ iTunes: http://bit.ly/qaPSN