Mar 27, 2009

New Elijah DJ Mix...

Hello,

ExplosionsAndHeartPalpitationsStarsSpinningInBlackEndlessSpace is a DJ mix I put together to share, with you, the music I am making and digging on lately. I have a few of my remixes on this one as well as a couple original tunes.

Hope you enjoy. Let me know what you think.

-Elijah



Elijah - ExplosionsAndHeartPalpitationsStarsSpinningInBlackEndlessSpace

Pink Skull - Ssilt
Tuomas Kantelinen - Beginning
Radiohead - Reckoner (Elijah's Horrible Wind Remix)
Dert - Dert Is Full Of Love
Panda Riot - Paper Planes
Get Stop Ticket - Ideal Day Off
Gang Gang Dance - Dust
Odd Nosdam - Cut
Passion Pit - Sleepyhead (Elijah's Beat Generation Remix)
Flying Lotus - Infinitum (Exile Remix)
The Album Leaf - Enchanted Hill
Elijah - Loved Song
Fuck Buttons - Sweet Love For Planet Earth (Elijah's Stuff And Things Remix)
Arcade Fire - Black Mirror (Elijah's Swamp Of Sadness Remix)
Radiohead - Reckoner (Julianna Barwick Remix)
Alexis Taylor - I Love My Home

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 bitches:

Shok said...

I remixed Pink Skull's Drugs tune a year ago... if you want it it is on http://www.myspace.com/zeitmahl in the remix jukebox midway on the page.

Looking fwd to listening to your mix!