Dec 9, 2009

AC Slater + Henry Rollins [jackin']




AC Slater - Play The Record Again | 320 kbs

Yes Mr. Henry Rollins. Fuck You. My buds over at Hot Biscuits said it best [here]. He is the douchebag of his times, and really posting his picture and featuring his commentary (however ironic it is) is only feeding his ego. I liked it better when the general populous basically forgot about him.

But back to the song... AC Slater has easily been my favorite producer for a long time now. And this free-for-all-online-exclusive track is just another reason.

"If Henry Rollins says 'fuck' in a forest, does anybody fucking care?"
-Abraham Lincoln


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 bitches:

Jade Leonard said...

This is great! I am an independent singer songwriter and I learn a lot from reading blogs like this - thanks so much for sharing.