Apr 7, 2008

Cross Remixed

When you have one of the best electronic albums of 2007, you are undoubtedly going to have a fair share of remixes. With singles like D.A.N.C.E, DVNO, and Waters of Nazareth, Justice provided easy fodder for remixers across the globe for some bangin' tracks.

justice_remix

I'll save you some hunting, and provide some of my favorites that I've been playing on repeat for months now. Remember to check out any of these artists at your local venues if you get the chance. I'll attest to LA Riots myself.

Mp3: "Genesis (Chewy Chocolate Cookies Remix)"

Mp3: "Let There Be Light (Breakbot Remix)"

Mp3: "D.A.N.C.E. (Alan Braxe Remix)"

Mp3: "Newjack (Burntpiano Remix)"

Mp3: "Phantom (CFCF's Six Pack Remix)"

Mp3: "Phantom Pt II (Boys Noize Unreleased Turbine)"

Mp3: "Phantom Part III (The Pragmatic Remix)"

Mp3: "The Party (Chewy Chocolate Cookies remix)"

Mp3: "DVNO ft. Mehdi (LA Riots Remix)"

Mp3: "Waters Of Nazareth (Erol Alkan Remix)"

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 bitches:

Unknown said...

You totally punked me. I think if you're running a blog like this you should totally live in NYC. Because all of these bands and musicians just drop in every once and a while.