Aug 11, 2008

Black Holes and Starterations

black holes

Hmmm... I came here to post news about the newly formed Chicago DJ duo, Black Holes... thinking that I had already posted about one half of the duo, El Topo. But I guess I never got to that... shame on me.

But to make up for it, here's some press for an upcoming show this Wednesday at Sonotheque (best bar ever). Black Holes, which is now made up of aforementioned El Topo and Harry Hart, will be throwing beats down along side chitown favorites Starters DJ's and DJ STV SLV from mashup masters The Hood Internet.

Here's a track to savor from each of the above, check their myspaces and do your homework. RSVP for reduced admission... sell some blood if you cant afford $3.








Mp3: M.I.A. - Paper Planes (Starters Remix)








Mp3: Hollywood Holt - Caked Up (Black Holes Remix)








Mp3: The Hood Internet - Your Love Iz What It Iz (The Cool Kids vs Frankie Knuckles)

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 bitches: