Sep 11, 2008

DANGER!! DANGER!!

danger

Just a reminder to those few blokes in Chicago that actually might read this blog... Danger is in town tonight. The french phenom will be gracing the decks at Abbey Pub... for frickin $10 bucks. I would be shocked if this wasn't sold out, which is why I bought my tix already (but of course, I said the same for Bloody Beetroots at Smartbar in the spring, and the crowd that showed up for that was pathetic)

Nicko over at Redthreat made an superb post a few days ago with plenty of tracks and info about Danger's live performances to heighten all of our expectations for tonight. Here's my original post, as well as a reposted Danger track to keep you company. Need more? Head to Trash Menagerie for a full out interview with Dangerman himself, Franck Rivoire.

[link to old news bitches]
[redthreat review and tracks]
[trash menagerie interview]

Alternative content


Mp3: SymbolOne - Love Juice (Danger TV Remix)

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 bitches: